About the Pixie Cup :
The Pixie Cup is a cellular organism where the cells duplicates themselves , grows in a way,
giving name to the morphology of the organism.
The structure evolves in a matter of time, energy and communication.
Like any alive organism in earth, the communication between the cells aims to create more entities
so the organism himself survives, with a possible evolution of the structure :
Any older malformed entities could heal and the other way around.
Shaped as cups, the entities feed the organism with a transfer of energy
so the organism belongs to a specific environment in which the elements interacts.
Time is evolution, a slow process in specific conditions that allow the pixie cup
to become his own character, the information contained in the mother cell will modified
due to environmental conditions but last in the next generation cells and so on…
- 1st of ” Pixie Cup ” series : Pixie Cup , organic form, 24 * 9 * 22 cm, Lychnite marble.
- 2nd of ” Pixie Cup ” series : Regeneration , hard veined marble, 29 * 28 * 18 cm based on Naxos marble
- 3rd of ” Pixie Cup ” series : Elongation , parian lychnite marble. 29 * 7 * 15 cm. Based on Naxos marble.
- 4th of ” Pixie Cup ” series : Lady Fingers , hard veined marble. 20 * 9 * 43 cm. Based on Naxos marble.
- 5th of ” Pixie Cup ” series : a slice of Naxos marble, Primitif , 19 x 5 x 73cm.
- 6th of ” Pixie Cup ” series : Cephalopode , Paros lychnitis marble. 9 * 8 * 25 cm.